Where: Millennium Stadium, Battersea Park, SW11 (meet in the foyer)
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm.
Details: All standards are catered for from beginners up. Sessions are of varying duration depending on experience and may be on the track, road or grass. On Saturdays when there is no scheduled competition, then our runners also meet up at the Millennium Stadium, Battersea Park or Wimbledon Club House, email notification for these sessions will be sent out. To say hello and find out which training group is right for you, email Charlie Dickinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ipswich Twilight 5k: Nick Goolab wins National 5k champs, goes 7th all-time
- London marathon 2019: Tish Jones finishes second Brit, Garret Lee first man home for Belgrave
- Nick Goolab wins English 10k Championships with course record at Brighton
- Brilliant Belles finish 8th at National 6-stage Road Relays
- Women’s Road & XC ‘B’ Team competition: Prizes for Jurgita and Lizzie