Where: Millennium Stadium, Battersea Park, SW11 (meet in the foyer)
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm.
Details: All standards are catered for from beginners up. Sessions are of varying duration depending on experience and may be on the track, road or grass. On Saturdays when there is no scheduled competition, then our runners also meet up at the Millennium Stadium, Battersea Park or Wimbledon Club House, email notification for these sessions will be sent out. To say hello and find out which training group is right for you, email Charlie Dickinson: email@example.com
- Men’s Surrey League, Div 1, race 2, Wimbledon, 10 Nov 2018
- Ladies Surrey League Div 1, Match 2, Nonsuch Park, 10th Nov 2018
- Bels win silver: Reigate Priory 4-stage Cross Country relay, 3rd Nov 2018
- Belles win gold at Reigate Priory 3-stage Cross Country Relays
- SEAA 3-Stage Women’s Cross Country relay, Wormwood Scrubs, Saturday 20th October