Where: Millennium Stadium, Battersea Park, SW11 (meet in the foyer)
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm.
Details: All standards are catered for from beginners up. Sessions are of varying duration depending on experience and may be on the track, road or grass. On Saturdays when there is no scheduled competition, then our runners also meet up at the Millennium Stadium, Battersea Park or Wimbledon Club House, email notification for these sessions will be sent out. To say hello and find out which training group is right for you, email Charlie Dickinson: email@example.com
- Bath Half: Nick Goolab runs fastest Belgravian HM since 2015
- Meet the runners: Belgrave’s London Marathon 2019 lineup
- Belgrave’s Andy Fyfe runs fastest parkrun in the country this weekend
- Belles wrap up 18/19 XC season with strong Surrey League showing at Lloyd Park
- Women’s XC Plate standings & link to WRL eulogy