Where: Millennium Stadium, Battersea Park, SW11 (meet in the foyer)
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm.
Details: All standards are catered for from beginners up. Sessions are of varying duration depending on experience and may be on the track, road or grass. On Saturdays when there is no scheduled competition, then our runners also meet up at the Millennium Stadium, Battersea Park or Wimbledon Club House, email notification for these sessions will be sent out. To say hello and find out which training group is right for you, email Charlie Dickinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men’s Surrey league, Div 1, match 3, Mitcham Common, 12 Jan 2019
- Belgrave’s Nick Goolab finishes 2nd Brit at Stirling XC international
- Men’s Surrey County Champs, Lloyd Park, 5 Jan 2019
- Konstantinos Touse wins Lee Valley HM to end successful first year with Belgrave Harriers
- South of Thames XC 7.5Mi Championships, Beckenham Place, 15th December 2018