Where: Millennium Stadium, Battersea Park, SW11 (meet in the foyer)
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm.
Details: All standards are catered for from beginners up. Sessions are of varying duration depending on experience and may be on the track, road or grass. On Saturdays when there is no scheduled competition, then our runners also meet up at the Millennium Stadium, Battersea Park or Wimbledon Club House, email notification for these sessions will be sent out. To say hello and find out which training group is right for you, email Charlie Dickinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arthur ‘Boofer’ Bruce, Longest Serving Belgravian, 1928-2019
- Solid 4th from the Belles at Mitcham Common: Surrey League Match 2
- Stockley and Stewart star on Wimbledon Common: Surrey League Div 1, Match 2
- Wicks and McNally shine: Surrey League Match 1, Effingham Common
- South Africa’s uphill 87km Comrades Marathon: Sam Amend’s first-person account