Belgrave Harriers was founded in 1887 and has a long and rich history of success in athletics and running.
We pride ourselves on being an all inclusive club and cater to all standards and ranges of ability. We offer coaching, training and competitions in all track and field, road running, cross-country, indoor athletics and race walking events and welcome athletes from the age of 11 upwards that are interested in the sport.
We offer entry to a range of club competitions at local, county and national levels for men, women, veterans and juniors.
Track and field
- Southern Athletics League – Division 1
- UK Womens Athletics League – Division 3
- Rosenheim League
- SLAN Competitions
- Youth Development League
- Surrey League – Men’s, Women’s & Juniors
- London Cross Country Championships
- National Cross Country Relays
- National Cross Country Championships
- SEAA Road Relays
- National Road Relays
- London Marathon (Elite)